Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sunny Days and no internet!

Okay...no pics today. I'm really not liking this no internet access at the house thing. Oh well, I guess I can't really complain too much considering my locale.

I picked up a Flip Video camera on my way out here. It's pretty cool. I'm still trying to work out the editing features. And unfortunately, my laptop is having a memory crisis on the C drive. I have a few kinks to work out. I knew the memory thing was going to be an issue. Not being the most computer literate person...I could do some real damage! We'll see...we'll see! This could be my last blog entry....Ha!

I do have some cool pics and video from my hike up Young Hill. AWESOME VIEW! ...And boy am I out of shape! I plan to take that trek at least once a week while I am here. Among other adventures, hopefully that will whip me into shape in no time. Or at least in a couple months, since that's all I have here. :-(

My chainsaw adventure still has not happened yet. The weedeater is working wonderfully though. My realtor, Jim, has even borrowed it to see if my blade attachment will conquer some Japanese weed of some sort, on one of his rental properties. I plan to conquer the chainsaw next week. I'll take pics to show you how it goes...and a bit of my property. I'm really excited to get out there and fix it up. Although I have been wondering if spending time out there will make me want to keep it that much more? Who knows? It will sell...if it is supposed to and when it is supposed to. It's all in God's timing.

Well, I will leave you with these parting words of wisdom I once heard on "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"....."Wa Waa WaWa Wa Waaa Wa Waaaa Waaa Wa."

Good Grief! And have a great day! Pics to come in the next few days!

No comments: