Thank you for all of your prayers and support over the past months. I will never be able to thank you enough! I love you guys!!!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Delays, delays, delays!
I am finally home. The past few days have been nuts. It basically went like this: No internet connection, laptop battery died, found internet connection and outlet then store closed and shut off internet connection (repeat this scenario on a daily basis), left San Juan :-( , internet connection at hotel stopped working after office closed for the evening, drove to Seattle to catch flight and got stuck in traffic for 1 1/2 hour because of accident that shut down 2 lanes of traffic, missed flight, no more flights to KC for the night!?!+#;$?:&*@, got as far as Denver (could not find a place to sleep in that airport-they got rid of most of their seating before you go through security!!!), got on a flight this morning to KC, welcomed to KC by the lovely rain.....
.....drove home and went to bed! Even though last night was quite awful, I have had an awesome time on this trip and met some great people. It was well worth the delay.
Thank you for all of your prayers and support over the past months. I will never be able to thank you enough! I love you guys!!!
Thank you for all of your prayers and support over the past months. I will never be able to thank you enough! I love you guys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment