Hi there.
As some of you know, the last year has been pretty difficult for me. With God, and the support of friends and family, I know that I will come out on the other side of it a stronger person. I can already see the light at the end of the tunnel! The break-up of a marriage is never an easy thing to experience. I do find comfort in the fact that with God anything is possible and He can make good even the worst of situations. Although I weep for the choices that someone I have loved has made, I have found peace through it all. The peace that passes all understanding. It's hard to describe. . .I guess that's why it "passes all understanding."
Thank you for all of your prayers and support. I have felt God's hand lifting me up and your prayers giving me wings. I don't think that I could ever express how much you all mean to me.
I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THE BLOG MORE REGULARLY.
Even though my plans to move to Washington have been greatly altered, I do plan to take an annual trek in the mean time to the Great Northwest (even if I have to sell my property). I am thinking of a 3-5 day sea kayaking expedition through the San Juan Islands if anyone is interested? I usually take a one day trip (Discovery Sea Kayaks is the only way to go, by the way) while I am visiting the islands but why not branch out? I have never experienced the awesome magnificence of God in such a way as when I was kayaking through the cool salt water while observing bald eagles soaring overhead and orcas (killer whales) swimming in the distance with the Olympic Mountain Range painting the skyline! WOW! Need I say more?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment