Friday, March 27, 2009

Winter Storm!!! Yeah!

Okay...am I one of the only people around town that is EXCITED about impending doom?!? Well, not really doom, I should say...but a late winter storm! The headlines read "Winter Storm Warnings!...Blizzard Conditions!" The snow is supposed to start falling sometime in the wee early morning hours. The weather men were calling for a mere 3 inches yesterday...but as of this afternoon...up to 12 inches are possible for the Kansas City area! What a birthday present that would be! Don't call me crazy. It's just so beautiful, don't you think? And it is going to happen on the weekend so we do not have to make up snow days in June. My summer plans should still be on target.

It sounds quite appealing to cozy up to a nice fire and just take it easy...or maybe update my blog! HA! I will try to catch up over the next few days. I know that Belle has been waiting for me to post the pics from "Girl's Day" and I have Chicago pics from spring break...and hopefully I will have some snow pics as well. But don't hold your breath 'cause it's my birthday weekend and I have plans with family and friends. Whew! Who would have imagined...me...33! It's going to be a good year! ;-)

Have a great Friday night! And check back real soon...I will try to have pics up for you next post!

No comments: