Busy, Busy, Busy!!! That just about sums up my life right now. I have even been too busy to snap any new pictures lately. Sorry! Hopefully, that will change tomorrow when I go back up to visit my new dog Jake at the college. The pictures that I took last time didn't turn out very well, so I'll be sure (at least I'll try) to get some this trip.
Plans have been hammered down for my upcoming Spring Break. Everything has lined up so that I have off from all of my jobs for an entire week! Yeah!! I am going with my friend, Katy, to Chicago for a few days. We hope to hit most of the museums, some shops, and who knows what other trouble we might get ourselves into?!?!? I know what you are thinking...museums?!? I'll be the first to admit it...YES, my name is Kandi and I am a NERD!! HA! It should be fun...I can't wait! Boy do I need a break from the daily grind.
Speaking of breaks...I am also continuing to work on my plans for the summer break. I am hoping to spend at least two months on San Juan. With the condition of the current economy, I don't know if I'll be able to secure a job that will allow me to extend my stay any longer...but who knows? It's all in God's hands, right? I am going to do a little upkeep on my property while I am up there. Anything to help speed the sell of the land will be a plus. I still have mixed emotions about all of that though...going up there this summer will help. My stay last year definitely helped move things forward. Yeah!!! I cannot wait for the end of May to roll around. Rock Island here I come!
I am also still trying to get a group together for a kayak trip with Discovery Sea Kayaks (3 days/2nights-priced a little under $600 each-all inclusive). If you are interested, let me know and I can get details for you. Hey, if you were ever wanting to take a trip to the great Northwest, this would be the perfect summer. Think about it...bald eagles, orcas, and other abundant wildlife, beautiful sunsets, kayaking, seafood, fantastic views, island life, etc, etc, etc!!! I fell in love with this place almost immediately! Give it a try...I'll bet that you would too! Let me know if you are interested.
I will find some time to post pictures this weekend. My schedule is already full...niece's b-ball games, my sister-in-law's birthday dinner, church, and Rock Band night for the "grown-ups." That last one should be pretty entertaining! I might have to dig out the video camera...who knows if I might need some leverage one of these days!!! Tee-hee!!!
Anyway...I'll see you all around. Now, I get to go mess with tax stuff. Oh joy! Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment