Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Is it me?

*I know that I have not posted pics lately. I plan to do this over the weekend. There isn't much going on right now, so I am planning on posting some pics and stuff of interest from my previous adventures...so stay tuned!

Have you every had one of THOSE days? One of those days were things are a little off and just don't seem to go quite right? Not really for any particular reason are things amiss, except for the sheer fact that they are. I've had one of THOSE days today. I won't bore you with the details, however, some of my co-workers now think that I'm jinxed! Everything is falling apart and things just seem to break in my mere presence! Is it really ME? It could be one of them, right? I would like to believe that it is all a BIG COINCIDENCE...

Oh wait a minute.....

I'm driving in my car and my "check engine" just popped on! Coincidence...or are there greater forces at work here?!?

Perhaps tomorrow will bring better luck my way? Right now I can use all I can get! I know that it's the 13th, but it isn't Friday. Does anyone know a good honest mechanic?

1 comment:

Jason said...

Great Blog! You got some really nice pictures from the kayak trip. Looking at them reminds me the sun does shine here, just no right now. Hope things are going well and see ya this summer.